Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control the authorization and licensing of the manufacture and sale of food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, and medical devices. These guidelines provide minimum requirements that a manufacturer must meet to assure that their products are consistently high in quality, from batch to batch, for their intended use. The rules that govern each industry may differ significantly; however, the main purpose of GMP is always to prevent harm from occurring to the end user. Additional tenets include ensuring the end product is free from contamination, that it is consistent in its manufacture, that its manufacture has been well documented, that personnel are well trained, and that the product has been checked for quality more than just at the end phase. GMP is typically ensured through the effective use of a quality management system (QMS)
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine .