ISO 14000 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations (a) minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land); (b) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements; and (c) continually improve in the above.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine .