The Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) or European Tobacco Products Directive (EUTPD) (2014/40/EU) is a directive of the European Union which places limits on the sale and merchandising of tobacco and tobacco related products in the EU. The TPD aims to improve the functioning of the internal market for tobacco and related products, while ensuring a high level of health protection for European citizens. Based on the proposal of the European Commission the Directive entered into force on 19 May 2014 and became applicable in the EU Member States on 20 May 2016.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine .